...PRESSURE...

吃得咸鱼抵得

Memang..

Pressure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As what Win Hong said,

I really hope to increase my brain surface area..

In order to reduce the pressure...zzz
Haih..I wish someone can help me now!!

Someone who really helpful!!!

I need you..TT

I don feel like facing these tough tasks just by myself again..

Why??..why??..

Why everything is passed to me when it's in the worst condition..

A solution is needed...

Seriously..HOW TO SOLVE?

This is more important...

Anyway..

I believe overcoming these obstacles can encourage me to be more determined!!

So..all the best to myself... =)

And..

To everyone who feeling tired or being frustrated..

.....when facing problemss in lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

GOOD LUCK...TRY YOUR BEST!!! O_O!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Koк Hᴏɴg