...Deepavali Holidays...


YES!

Finally the final exam was over...x)

I get back my freedom and..

Holidays! xD

Holidays for Deepavali...

I mean start from tomorrow onward until Sunday..

I'll be enjoying my trip at Thailand.. xD

But tml gotta wake up very very early in the morning...@@

Anyway..I feel the trip is actually quite suffering..
Coz I'm going by bus..LOL

Original plan is to "Hapcai" but due to the heavy flood happened over there..

The trip location was changed to somewhere call "Mi Dong"..

I dono where the hell is there..and nvr heard about it too..hahaha..x)

Heard someone said there is somewhere like Genting..
Quite cooling 1..o_O~~~

Hopefully can relax and have fun during the trip!..xD

Together with my mum,second bro and his wife..

And also release pressure occur on meeeeee recently..>.<

WAHAHA..

Lastly..someone is so sick now..=(

Hopefully she'll be well when I return to Malaysia..

Rest more and drink more water! x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Koк Hᴏɴg