..☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠..


Wahahaha..so long bo update jor x)

Busy revising for the coming final exam..= =

But feeling wasted a lot of time...=0=..

Soooo hard to concentrate...

Just too much of distraction..Eg. Ipod..PC..mobile..@@

Until these few days only back to normal..

And the form4 Sejarah = Islam = DENG!
Kenape i got to study the history of Islam while I'm a buddhist..=3=

Hate their name..hate those arab kosa kata..

All dono mat x lai geh..

The only way to overcome it = Force myself to memorize it..!!@@

Name oso longer than others geh = =..

Oh yea..exam will begin on next monday..but..
I juz finish revised my Bio..and 2 bab of Sejarah nia...

My chemistry & physic = GG?? TT

Haha..okie la..time for revision!

Coz my mum said wil cut my streamyx if I get bad result..TT

Bye..see u all after exam..

I think the exam will be end at 2/11/2010..xD

Let's ki siao together that time..

BUT..now is time for study sin =0=..

Good Luck to all my friends who having their exam...=D

GOOD LUCK is needed for all of us..because we din prepared well..xD..

Relax~~~~ =)...lai we hear xia song...

Must click the link above!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Koк Hᴏɴg