..The last day of September Holidayss...

WOW...I only can say..

Like this then waste jor 2 weeks time...xD

Mum yesterday back from Europe jor!!

Haha..x)...Happy!!

2weeks no see leh...abit miss tim.."blush"

Anyway..she seems enjoyed the trip very much..xD

Brought back quite a lot of souvenir..

But...all no wad ngam me....=_=..

All those branded purse,handbag,belt..and a nike bag..xD

But most nice de also is...

CHOCOLATE!!!  X)

I only can say..Belgium chocolate..IMBA!!!

And some beautiful refrigerator magnet & small key chain...


During this holiday..

Quite a lot of special "things" happened..

Firstly, about the St. John geh lor...

Lazy say this le..annoying...

Stil have to plan 1 activity to satisfy the 皇太后..

Then...

Still got 1..this is damn surprising..

But sorry to tell that..cannot be announced at here ..=X

Paisehhh..! >_<

Hmmm...think dao tonite wan pack bag ...

And continue my school life..

then SIENSSSSSSSSS!!!

Never touch my school bag since holidays start...hahahah!

Means that..homeworks..all also never touch.. =]


Lastly..my baby nephew macam sick-ed...= (

Today still say wan bring him so visit 三太子庙..@@

Yesterday saw him vomit lehh..

Damn pity >_<...

**Changed my blog layout..haha..I feel this theme is nice..coz..simple the best! haha..surely..need to thanks Miss Goh Jia Yeen who always helped me to manage my blog..**

**I dono why Miss Yap Xin suddenly come facebook chat me : "I want your money"..LOL**

**Jogged with Choon Fai..now leg muscle stil paining >_<**

Baiklah..marilah kita balik ke sekolah 

dengan hati yang seronok! XD


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Koк Hᴏɴg