My true holidays begin!!! xD


Muahahaha..

My holidays feeling finally back! x)

After settled down some St.John stuff..

For the past few days..

I'm so busy...and tiring @@

Haha..anyway..

Went Chu Xun birthday party yesterday!

His mum cooking was..

IMBALANCE..

Western style food o.o

Mushroom soup..garlic bread..pizza..pasta..pork chop..etc

TASTY! x)

Hmm..

Had fun together wif friends =)

Somemore party...........please?LOL

O_O!!

Seems like everyone starts working during holidays huh..?

I'm like so immature!?

Still staying at home ..

Or just going school for Co-curriculum activities..

NVM..

I'll try my best filling my holidays with beneficial activities..

So that my precious time is not wasted >.<

Hey..my friendssss..HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Wahaha xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Koк Hᴏɴg