=_=

DAMN...damn..Damn...daMN..

Today bo mood...

==..not play emo la...deng...me not such person lai de...

haiz...recently like cannot mix up wif my frens..

deng...bo bian oso...who ask my interest totally different wit them?==

they like gaming...dota..wad wad wad..i don like..==

they evryday at skul discussing abt dota..i juz knowing nth..

so wad i can do is juz remain silent..=x

and then..recently..selayang mall has built a new futsal court...

they were damn happy abt tat ..but not me..=_=..

after the futsal court was built..they evry week oso goin for futsal ..

On the other hand.. my favorite sport--->badminton..

has been eliminated from their weekly sport activity..

my racquet is covering wif a thick layer of dust now..

sad case..

lolz..i ever tried to go for futsal ..

but in return it hurted my leg and caused a weird bone grow around the wound..

the weird bone is stil wit me now..

honestly..i don dare to go for futsal anymore =x

In fact, i nvr been successfully watching any single football match until the end ..

Except during the Fifa worldcup..

Non of my family member is interested abt the football culture....

lol..lol..lol..lol..lol.........so wad can i do now?

I've no idea.. but I'll looking forward to the moment I can mix up wif them AGAIN..

**simply write 1..pls forget abt those grammar mistakes while reading my article..thx..:)**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Koк Hᴏɴg